Before filming, written confirmation must be sent to Reel Film Locations. You may wish to use our on line application form.
This will include the nature and action of the scenes to be shot, your proposed requirements including vehicle numbers, crew size and parking requirements, together with the required information listed below.
- Public consultation has been undertaken and notice letters have been circulated to businesses and private residences;
- Risk assessments have been completed and copied to us;
- The Enfield Police have been informed;
- A copy of your public liability or third party insurance cover (which must be for a minimum of ?5,000,000) has been received by us;
- If a fee is charged, payment is required on the first day of filming. Please see Permission and Fees for further details.